As Soham Dance Space moves toward our tenth anniversary, we’ve been reflecting upon the possibilities offered by a new decade together.
We envision an expanded capacity to create, produce, and steward bold artistic work and more meaningful opportunities for our community to gather together and develop our creative potential. We aim to create and tour two separate full-length original productions, host a special 10th anniversary celebration, and so much more. With all that in mind, we’re excited to share that we are…
Announcing our Decade of Dance Campaign!
We are so thrilled to share that an anonymous donor has promised to match any donations made to Soham Dance Space before January 15th up to $25,000! We are moved by this generosity and so excited to involve you in making our 2017 artistic dreams come true. As we approach our 10th anniversary next fall, we invite you to grab a front row seat and lean into our creative work with a donation this holiday season.
100% of your tax-deductible donation will support:
- The creation, development, production, and multi-city premiere of This Is How I Feel Today, the newest work by Anjal Chande / The Soham Dance Project
- The restaging and tour of Pay No Mind, our celebrated 2014 production by Anjal Chande / The Soham Dance Project
- New board member recruitment & board training initiatives
- Student classes, workshops, and camps
- 10th Anniversary performances and a possible fall festival in Chicago!
We are poised for a new year of impactful, creative projects, but we can’t do it without your support.
As a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, we rely heavily on individual donors to back our annual programming initiatives. We sincerely hope you will be a part of the inspiration and art-making of Soham Dance Space by making a monetary contribution today.
Be one of the first donors to the Decade of Dance Campaign. Make your year-end contribution now!